The Arizona Cardinals won and Seth Cox and I got to talk about it Tuesday night on the 10th show of Revenge of the Birds Radio.
Listen to the episode with the player at the end of the article, using this basic streaming player here or downloading it directly here.
Seth and I talk about what impressed us most about the game against the Lions.
I will admit, it looks like it won't be long before people aren't longing for Ray Horton. Todd Bowles knows what he is doing. The running game looks good, too. Very few negative or zero gain plays.
We spend a lot of time talking about the defensive sets that the Cardinals used.
We also talk about the young player playing and even get into some comparing Bruce Arians and Ken Whisenhunt when it comes to playing young guys.
We look ahead to the Saints and what our biggest concerns are, and we talk about just how big it was for the team to get an early win, especially in the fashion they did.
Give it a listen, let us know what you think and talk about it here in the comments.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals sign 2 WR to practice squad; Kerry Taylor remains on roster for now
- Cardinals vs. Lions Week 2 snap counts: Playing time spread out defensively
- Carson Palmer was a calming influence on players in comeback win
- Cardinals vs. Lions: Some game notes, stats
- Highlights, audio from Bruce Arians Monday press conference