It is a reunion! Andy Reid is going back to Philadelphia. The only problem, after the marriage between Reid and the Eagles that lasted over a decade, Reid has a new woman, er...team. That team is the Kansas City Chiefs -- the 2-0 Chiefs.
The Eagles have a new love in Chip Kelly, and that team looks exciting, except for the part that they can't stop anybody on defense.
What are your predictions? Who are you rooting for? Will Michael Vick play well? LeSean McCoy? (I want McCoy to go off...thanks, fantasy football.)
In any case, chat with other members here about the game. You know you will be watching. Join us!
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: Improved Areas, Concerns, and Important Factors
- Lions vs. Cardinals: Breaking down the defensive sets
- Lions vs. Cardinals review: Talking defensive schemes, young players and more on the ROTB podcast
- Cardinals vs. Lions: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Cardinals vs. Lions Review: What We Learned From The 25-21 Victory