When the Arizona Cardinals take on the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, it appears that they will be near full strength. Tight end Rob Housler is likely to play and, despite being listed as questionable for the game, receiver Larry Fitzgerald and Rashard Mendenhall by all accounts seem like they will play.
Both Mendenhall and Fitzgerald were at practice and participated on a limited basis. Only linebacker Kevin Minter did not practice at all. Housler fully practiced, as did Lorenzo Alexander, who had been limited for part of the week. Defensive end Ronald Talley was added to the report with a wrist injury, but practiced fully.
Officially, Alexander, Housler and Talley are probable. Mendenhall and Fitzgerald are questionable and Minter is out.
For the Saints, they have another long list and two players are out. Here is their final injury report:
Questionable: NT Broderick Bunkley (calf), G Jahri Evans (hamstring), DE Glenn Foster (ankle), RB Mark Ingram (toe), DE Tom Johnson (hamstring), DE Tyrunn Walker (knee)
Probable: WR Marques Colston (foot), OLB Junior Galette (hamstring), CB Jabari Greer (back), DE Akiem Hicks (knee), ILB Curtis Lofton (knee), T Zach Strief (neck), OLB Martez Wilson (elbow).
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs Saints preview: New Orleans pleased with Rob Ryan's defense [podcast]
- Cardinals vs. Saints: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 3 win over New Orleans
- NFL picks, Week 3: Broncos, Vikings and Seahawks are unanimous selections
- NFL odds, Week 3: New Orleans open as more than touchdown favorites over Cardinals
- Lions vs. Cardinals review: Rookies Andre Ellington, Tyrann Mathieu impress; Veteran John Abraham struggles according to PFF