Starting running back Rashard Mendenhall saw his injury status upgraded on Thursday, as he participated fully in practice for the first time in quite some time.
The only three players that did not practice were Dan Williams, who is dealing with the death of his father, safety Rashad Johnson, who had a fingertip severed in last week's game in New Orleans, and rookie linebacker Kevin Minter, who is suffering from a hamstring injury.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Thursday Night Football open thread: 49ers/Rams
- NFL picks against the spread: 49ers to bounce back in St. Louis
- NFL picks, Week 4: The writing staff tries to recover from rough Week 3
- Cardinals at Saints review: Lyle Sendlein, Levi Brown polar opposites according to PFF
- NFL injury report, Week 4: Larry Fitzgerald a full participant; Rashad Johnson does not practice