The Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams released their final injury reports for the week and the Cardinals could be without two starters. One was expected and the other was a late addition to the injury report this week.
Tight end Rob Housler, who did not practice all week because of a high ankle sprain, is out for the game, and defensive end Calais Campbell is questionable. He was kicked in practice accidentally by a teammate in his leg.
Everyone else on the report is probable. That includes cornerback Javier Arenas (hip), running back Andre Ellington (hamstring), tight end D.C. Jefferson (knee), long snapper Mike Leach (hamstring), running back Rashard Mendenhall (knee), receiver Andre Roberts (quad) and defensive tackle Dan Williams (ankle).
For the Rams, the same four players that did not practice all week are also out for the game on Sunday. Those four players are tight end Cory Harkey, defensive back Quinton Pointer, safety Darian Stewart and linebacker Jonathan Stewart.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs. Rams podcast previews: ROTB's guest appearances
- Cardinals vs. Rams: A look at the Arizona running game
- Cardinals vs. Rams: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 1 win over St. Louis
- NFL injury report, Week 1: Rob Housler still out, Andre Roberts limited on Thursday
- 2013 NFL picks against the spread: Take the champions on the road to open the season?