So far in the short offseason, one potential free agent player has been connected a few times to the Arizona Cardinals. That would be tackle Branden Albert, who is entering free agency after playing six seasons for the Kansas City Chiefs.
That talk is coming up again, as reports state that the Chiefs will let Albert hit the free agent market on March 11, allowing the team to move forward at the tackle positions with Eric Fisher and Donald Stephenson.
KC radio host Danny Parkins also is reporting that the Arizona Cardinals will have interest in Albert once he hits free agency. The Cardinals and Dolphins are both mentioned in that report, which makes sense.
The Cardinals keep getting mentioned, as they suffered with not so great left tackle play. They are looking to upgrade the position. Miami targeted Albert last offseason.
- NFL free agency: 4 under-the-radar players to consider
- Karlos Dansby "definitely" expects to return to Arizona Cardinals
- The Arizona Cardinals need a tackle, right... or left?
- Michael Sam would have difficult time, be a distraction in NFL locker room, says Karlos Dansby
- Arizona Cardinals 2013 season review: What worked during Week 1 loss to Rams?