The Super Bowl brought a lot of media and a lot of odd things. SB Nation Studios provides us with some lighter things that are less about football, but involve football players. Dan Rubenstein caught up with several players from around the league to have them be part of "Answer the Question!" and test their knowledge on a variety of things.
He proves to be fairly knowledgeable about New York, despite only having been there a couple of times. However, what I thought was the funniest part was when he is asked about speed.
He was asked which is faster -- Peyton Manning running at full speed or Calais running in slow motion. Campbell replies the slow-mo version of him, only he added running backwards would still be faster than Mr. Manning.
Check it out. It's at least mildly entertaining.
- Arizona Cardinals' willingness to restructure Larry Fitzgerald contract shows game plan going forward
- Aeneas Williams part of 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class
- Arizona Cardinals team president Michael Bidwill, Glendale verbally spar about 2015 Super Bowl
- Arizona Cardinals HC Bruce Arians says LT not highest offseason priority
- Super Bowl odds 2015: Arizona Cardinals open at 30/1 to win their home Super Bowl