Have you been to an Arizona Cardinals game at University of Phoenix Stadium? I have once outside of being working media, and it was in the preseason. I will admit that my experience on game days is much different because of the aspect of work and the press box. It is not the same thing.
However, Stadium Journey has gone through every league stadium and has graded and rated the experience.
University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale is described as "easily the most state-of-the-art sports facility in Arizona and arguably one of the best in the NFL," but the overall experience is rated only 22nd in the league.
Food and atmosphere get three stars.
The neighborhood gets five stars.
The access gets four stars.
The overall return on investment is given three stars, while the extras get five stars.
However, where it gets graded down is the fans, who get only two stars.
All in all, while the stadium is nice, the experience still could get better.
For those who attend regularly or have attended once or twice, how accurate are these ratings to you?
- The reported numbers for the restructured Larry Fitzgerald contract
- Larry Fitzgerald restructures his contract for Arizona Cardinals
- Larry Fitzgerald announces he has restructured contract with Arizona Cardinals
- Calais Campbell has New York trivia knowledge tested on 'Answer the Question'
- Arizona Cardinals reportedly add wide receiver to roster