It is the first Sunday of the new league year. As for the Arizona Cardinals, there isn't a lot going on. Patrick Peterson and Antonio Cromartie had a Twitter conversation, but that might not mean anything. After that, it was a quiet weekend.
Cardinals Blogs | Tweets between friends (PP-Cromartie edition)
Nothing has happened on the free agency front for the Cardinals since Thursday,
Larry Fitzgerald took a flight with the US Air Force Thunderbirds at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale.
Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
The early returns for what the Arizona Cardinals have done in free agency, at least on a local level, have been pretty positive.
"Nothing [is] happening," the source said regarding the possibility of Cromartie joining the Cardinals.
The Packers made the biggest splash on an otherwise quiet Saturday, inking Julius Peppers to a three-year deal. In addition, Ben Tate is signing with the Browns and the Patriots are talking to Julian Edelman. Your complete NFL roundup for the day.
It's that time of year when NFL teams go shopping. Follow all the moves, big ones and little ones, from around the league with SB Nation's NFL free agency tracker.
- Arizona Cardinals free agency flurry puts spotlight on Carson Palmer
- Patrick Peterson and Antonio Cromartie tweet one another like Cromartie will be playing for Arizona Cardinals
- NFL free agency: Who are the winners and losers? Arizona Cardinals not mentioned
- NFL free agency: Arizona Cardinals offensive line outlook
- Arizona Cardinals salary cap and free agent contract update