With free agency in just a little bit more than a week and the NFL Draft a couple of weeks away, I was asked to be a guest on the new Koffin Korner podcast with Ed Cole, a friend of mine in the world of covering the NFL.
We talked about some of the topics of the offseason -- left tackle, how long Carson Palmer will be in Arizona, what changes there could be on the offensive line, among other things.
We talked about whether the team might try to restructure Carson Palmer's or Darnell Dockett's contracts. I didn't think that Palmer will even be a possibility.
I said it was an absolute must to bring back Karlos Dansby, as he was a major piece why the defense was special.
Listen to the show and comment on it. Most of what we discussed are things that you have read here on the site, as most of what I said I have written here before.
Listen to the full interview:
- NFL free agency: Arizona Cardinals are 'best fit' for 5 of Top 100 free agents
- NFL free agency: Arizona Cardinals reportedly have reached out to D'Qwell Jackson
- Arizona Cardinals cut ties with Jasper Brinkley, John Lott
- NFL 2014 salary cap set, big jumps expected following two seasons
- Arizona Cardinals defense '1 or 2 players from being elite,' says GM Steve Keim