The Arizona Cardinals made a second splash in free agency in signing cornerback Antonio Cromartie to a one-year contract. While he had a tough year in 2013, he still earned a Pro Bowl berth.
He was featured on Sports Science, where Larry Fitzgerald has also been featured. You have to be impressed with some of his physical gifts -- a running vertical leap of 43 inches, the ability to backpedal faster than the host can run going forward (and he claims to be above average in speed).
But I found some other videos as well.
Here is the record setting return he had. It was 109 yards (it.s not possible to have a longer return) and just barely inside the end line.
The best line by the broadcast team? "And Brad Childress, you could fry an egg on his head."
He was on ESPN's Highly Questionable with Dan LeBatard recently as well. Here is a great interview.
The last video I will simply link. It is a highlight reel, but the song has some shady language, so by all means visit it, but know that some of the lyrics of the song that plays behind the highlights might not be appropriate depending on where you are at and who you are with.
Enjoy. You can't help but get excited about the signing.
- Arizona Cardinals teammates and a free agent excited for arrival of Antonio Cromartie
- Antonio Cromartie agrees to 1-year deal with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals built to fly, but is that building to win in 2014?
- Eric Winston, other Cardinals part of NFLPA leadership
- NFL rumors: Chris Johnson connected briefly to Arizona Cardinals