Arizona Cardinals general manager Steve Keim was a guest with Mike Florio on PFT Live while in Orlando for the NFL Owners meetings.
Keim touched on the free agent moves the team made, citing the acquisition of Jared Veldheer as his favorite move, as left tackle was "the team's biggest need."
He wasn't ready to call the Cardinals secondary, now with Antonio Cromartie, the best in the NFL, but "one of the best."
He talked about the importance of pressure from the front seven of the defense.
- NFL free agency: What the Arizona Cardinals did wrong
- 2014 NFL Draft: Arizona Cardinals free agency moves help give team flexibility with early picks
- Are Arizona Cardinals the NFC West's 2nd best team now?
- NFL free agency: Which signing has been the biggest for the Arizona Cardinals?
- How good can the Arizona Cardinals secondary be?