It was a quiet weekend, but free agency is coming soon. There isn't much, but here are your morning links to start off the week.
Free Agent Primer: Wide Receivers
Position-by-position look for Cardinals finds two veteran pass catchers in place
Welcome to #CardsMailbag, a weekly installment that allows you to ask Josh Weinfuss questions throughout the week via Twitter @joshweinfuss. He'll answer them every week during the offseason. Make sure to use the hash tag: #CardsMailbag.
One of Arizona's most prominent professional athletes says he's glad the governor vetoed a law that would have allowed anti-gay discrimination if it was motivated by religious beliefs. And he's disappointed that the legislature ever put the law on the governor's desk.
With 28 hours left until the NFL's franchise tag deadline hits, the tea leaves say that the Buffalo Bills are leaning toward letting Jairus Byrd hit unrestricted free agency, rather than tagging him for a second straight year.
- Justin Bethel talks 2014 desires, NFL Combine, cooking school, Blythewood
- Arizona Cardinals offseason discussion with Koffin Korner podcast
- Arizona Cardinals news 3/2: Prepping for free agency
- Is Jimmy Graham worth two First-Round picks?
- NFL free agency: Arizona Cardinals reportedly have reached out to D'Qwell Jackson