Arizona Cardinals running back Ryan Williams did not get to dress for any game last year. He was healthy all year, but apparently did not have Bruce Arians' trust. General manager Steve Keim believes in him.
Williams himself has been quiet on Twitter since his shoulder injury two seasons ago, that is, until now.
Williams, through his Twitter feed, says he is going prove the doubters wrong.
3 yrs ago i was told that i wouldnt be able to run like i use to, my squad will tell u, since last summer...i've been runnin better 🙏🙏— Tuxedo Mask (@lilsweetness34) April 19, 2014
Blessed!!...To still be doin it like i do it!! In due time...itll show!!— Tuxedo Mask (@lilsweetness34) April 19, 2014
Williams has a hill to climb to make the roster. There already are Andre Ellington and Stepfan Taylor, players that Arians drafted, and also Jonathan Dwyer, a player that Arians trusts from his days in Pittsburgh.
He is set to make more than $1 million in the final year of his rookie contract.
Is it going to happen? Will he stay healthy and make an impact on the field?
How much do you trust Williams?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Scouting profile for Stephon Tuitt
- Mel Kiper mock draft says Arizona Cardinals pick QB Derek Carr at No. 20
- Arizona Cardinals OC gives specific praise for RG possibilities, cliches for RT possibilities
- 2014 NFL Draft: Darqueze Dennard scouting profile
- Arizona Cardinals running game to look similar to 2013