The Arizona Cardinals finally get back to work today, as the offseason workout program begins. Here are your morning links to start the day.
Cardinals Blogs | Offseason program officially begins
the Cardinals are allowed to begin their workout program
Larry Fitzgerald makes the list.
I think drafting a guy with that 20th (overall) pick, a guy like Derek Carr if he is available, you can't pass on him. He can learn behind Carson Palmer.
The Browns skipped Johnny Manziel's pro day but did attend a private workout over the weekend. Elsewhere, Adrian Peterson expressed his confidence in Matt Cassel and Marcus Lattimore says he's finally recovered from his gruesome knee injury.
He's a receiver, too!
Stanford safety Ed Reynolds was once a ball boy at Giants training camp. He spoke with SB Nation, about returning to the NFL field, except as a top draft pick.
- 2014 NFL mock draft: Trades galore for Arizona Cardinals in full mocks
- General manager Steve Keim explains draft process for Arizona Cardinals
- 2014 NFL Draft: Steve Keim not necessarily to draft a QB every year
- Ryan Williams ready to compete, says he is running better than before injuries
- Arizona Cardinals OC gives specific praise for RG possibilities, cliches for RT possibilities