He potentially could be the Cardinals' first round selection, even though many don't think that Arizona will or should take a cornerback in the first round. However, the team has been quite set on drafting whoever is at the top of their board when their pick comes around.
Verrett says his ballhawking skills are his strength. He did lead the nation in passes defended.
What do you think of this kid? Would he be a good fit for the Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals offseason: Bradley Sowell, Paul Fanaika with first team; other photo observations
- 2014 NFL Draft: A.J. McCarron is best of the rest of QBs in draft class
- Seth's Favorite 2014 NFL Draft prospects
- 2014 NFL Draft: Arizona Cardinals appear to have some confidence in Ryan Lindley
- 2014 NFL Draft odds: Will Clowney go No.1, how many QBs in Round 1?