Campbell actually led with something Arizona Cardinals fans will love to hear. "Seattle is happy that we didn't make it to the playoffs," he said. "They knew that if we got in, we're a tough team to beat."
Arizona was one tough opponent, finishing 7-2 over their last nine games and defeating Seattle in their stadium.
Campbell believes that the Cardinals "have all the pieces to the puzzle," citing the addition of Antonio Cromartie.
Here is another big line. "If our offense can score 21 points, we should be able to beat anybody," he said.
Campbell also joked about wanting to get in on the offense a little bit, playing tight end at the goalline or fullback. "I'll blow up somebody," he said. "I don't even need the ball."
One panelist tried to say that the NFC North was the best division in the league -- not the NFC West. Campbell responded by saying that not one of the North teams has a defense better than any of the four West teams.
What did you like best about what Campbell said? Tell us about it in the comment section.
- NFL supplemental draft: 25 years since Timm Rosenbach
- Arizona Cardinals receiving corps needs to be best of Bruce Arians' career
- Tyrann Mathieu 'still in recovery,' wouldn't spend time with Josh Gordon
- 2014 NFL countdown: 62 days left, what is the Cardinals history for No. 62?
- 2014 NFL supplemental draft: Arizona Cardinals scout Lakendrick Ross at Pro Day