It is a holiday. But since you are already here, you might as well catch up on Cardinals and NFL stories you mght have missed.
Walt Powell Carries On Family Gift
Years after brother has NFL stint, rookie receiver ready for his turn
ESPN Cardinals reporter Josh Weinfuss says getting the roster down to 53 men won't be easy.
Second-year inside linebacker Kevin Minter steps into a starting role for the Cardinals.
Sometimes bigger is better. At least when it comes to tight ends.
GREENSBORO – Arizona coach Bruce Arians believes the Falcons, who dipped to 4-12 last season after going 13-3 in 2012, will bounce back in 2014.
The Ginger Hammer won't be around forever. Who's going to step up when Goodell retires?
Some of the biggest names in the sport have already been banned, headlined by a pair of top-notch linebackers.
Arian Foster went from one of the most productive running backs in the NFL to the injured reserve list last season. He turns 28 next month, and will have to spend 2014 proving his best days are still ahead of him.
But that's strictly for purposes of arbitration.
The NFLPA sounds as if it's ready to appeal the decision that Jimmy Graham must be paid as a tight end in 2014. Meanwhile, Buffalo is trying to figure out its defense after the season-ending injury to Kiko Alonso.
- Tyrann Mathieu 'real close to getting back to football activities'
- NFL Top 100: CBS Sports put Patrick Peterson in Top 10, ahead of Richard Sherman
- Patrick Peterson spurns teammates, calls Roddy White, Julio Jones best WR tandem in the NFL
- Carson Palmer stats: Breaking down his numbers by type of dropback
- NFL quarterback rankings: Carson Palmer considered third tier, ranked 21