On June 23rd, Operation Change, a 10 part television documentary series that features the work of philanthropic organizations premiered on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) . The docu-series provides an intimate view of the challenges people in developing countries across the world face as well as the inspiring efforts being made by volunteers, philanthropists and celebrities to address them. After each of the 10 episodes, a viewer can win the opportunity to join the team in the field and help make an impact in a featured country. Operation Change airs on OWN 10/9 p.m. central each Monday for the next eight weeks.
Tonight, July 7 at 10/9 Central, the last remaining traditional tribe of Africa, the Maasai, is battling lions and hyenas for one resource: water. Far removed from modern-day conveniences, volunteers work to obtain a sustainable supply of water and are supported there by NFL players Greg Jennings, Tommie Harris, Larry Fitzgerald, Ray Lewis and the non-profit organization WorldServe.
Will you be tuning in?
- Larry Fitzgerald says Arizona Cardinals 'match up well' with all of NFC West
- How much longer will Larry Fitzgerald be the face of the Arizona Cardinals?
- NFL offseason: Arizona Cardinals counting on John Abraham for more big sack numbers
- Arizona Cardinals roster cuts no enviable decision, says ESPN's Josh Weinfuss
- Carson Palmer stats: Breaking down his numbers by type of dropback