With the Arizona Cardinals getting ready for another big game this week, the team is starting to get some national attention. After all, a division lead, explosive offense and an aggressive defense has a way of creating a stir.
- Larry Fitzgerald is starting to get his due as one of the few truly elite receivers and ESPN/Scouts Inc. thinks that he's the 2nd best route runner in the league.
- There are several stories about how Ken Whisenhunt will be the longest tenured coach in the NFC West once Mike Holmgren retires at the end of season. He's not only brought a winning attitude but also the stability that this franchise has lacked for such a long time.
- The Cardinals high scoring, explosive offense is heading into their biggest defensive test of the season this Sunday with the 2nd ranked defense of the Panthers standing in their way. Somethings got to give.
- Steve Breaston isn't a household name (yet) like Larry Fitzgerald or Anquan Boldin but his performance the past three weeks has put his name on the list of rising, young receivers.
- Darnell Dockett made the Pro Bowl last year but to fans outside of Arizona, he's still pretty much an unknown player. He caught Troy Aikman's eye during the Cowboy's game though and he's making a name for himself terrorizing quarterbacks as well as being a positive influence off the field.