Wow morale seems to be down around here and this place is turning into a ghost town. Last week was rough with losses to the NY Giants and Philadelphia Eagles within a five day span. Although I can't blame any of you, there still are positives for week 13 and the remainder of the season. Lets boost the morale and get everyone back on the bandwagon. The season isn't over yet, and the playoffs are right around the corner. Here are some silver linings and positive notes to get everyone in a good mood.
- Larry Fitzgerald proved to be dependable even in the worst of situations, grabbing two touchdowns.
- Kurt Warner extended his streak of 20 straight games with a touchdown, breaking Neil Lomax's franchise record.
- Steve Breaston showed up at receiver again, getting his second TD of the season.
- Antrel Rolle stepped up when needed recording a game-high of 8 tackles.
- The Cardinals only had one penalty for 2 yards. Whatever they did to fix this issue has worked great lately.
- As AJ stated, they will have a 10-day stretch to get healthy and fix any issues before the Rams game.
- The Cardinals have 3/4 remaining games at home where they are 4-1.
- Two of the remaining games are against the Rams(2-10) and Seahawks(2-10).
- When they play the Vikings, they will most likely be without their two monster defensive tackles, Pat and Kevin Williams.
- We will make the playoffs! A win against the Rams or a 49ers loss secures it.
Feel free to post your own silver linings and get a conversation going.