As you could imagine the Arizona Cardinals are getting so much more coverage right now that we can't possibly keep up. It's a good problem to have but we'll let you pick and choose what you want to cipher through.
- There will be a pre-game rally for the Cardinals on the Great Lawn at 10:40 am, which will be headed by Micheal Bidwell, Rod Graves, Glendale Mayor Elaine Scruggs and none other than legendary Cardinals Aeneas Williams. Williams will also be an alumni captain for the game.
- Kurt Warner and Brian Dawkins are battling on and off the field this week. They both finalists for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
- Fox Sports also looks at how far the Cardinals franchise has come and what it means to host their first ever conference title game.
- ESPN wants to know if you'd rather have KW or McNabb and if you'd rather have Ken Whisenhunt or Andy Reid.
- Mike Sando looks at the resurgence of the Cardinals ground game and how it's opened up the play action pass.
- Sando also has a great story on Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and the kid is getting some fantastic praise from a well known Hall of Fame cornerback.
- Yahoo has a story about Whisenhunt and what he's accomplished in just two seasons the head coach.
- USA Today looks at the turnaround made by the Cardinals defense and how they've led the team to this point.
- USA Today has their own DRC story and he credits being able to practice against Fitzgerald and Boldin everyday for his quick transition. There's also some glowing praise from Fitz as he compares the rookie to Randy Moss (no, really).
- Fox Sports has a feel-good story on Warner's pursuit of another Super Bowl title and his faith:
"I walk by faith and not by sight. I walk according to what I believe, and what I believe the power of God is, as opposed to what the world tells us, or what circumstances appear to be."
- There's also a great video on DRC on the official site with glowing praise from Adrian Wilson, Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby and Roderick Hood.