It's definitely the slow time of the off season and the next month may seem like an eternity. Outside of some rookie signings and hopefully an extension or two, we'll probably be searching long and hard for anything news worthy. With that in mind, if anyone has something that they'd like to write about or something that you'd like to see ROTB write about, feel free to leave a comment here or email the site (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Campell ready for his starting gig - A year ago, Calais Campbell was maneuvering through the offseason trying to figure out the NFL life as a rookie, facing fellow backups on the offensive line when there were offense-versus-defense drills. Now, he’s a starter, facing fellow starters.
- Gant's bloodlines - Edward Gant, an undrafted rookie wide reciever, doesn’t have the eye-catching school on the résumé (he went to North Alabama) or any eye-popping stats – his senior season as a wide receiver, he had 27 receptions for 595 yards and 10 touchdowns. What Gant does have is bloodlines.
- Cards hire new scout - Luke Palko, who served as an intern in the Steelers' scouting department the past two years, was hired as a full-time college scout by the Arizona Cardinals. His brother, former Pitt quarterback Tyler Palko, is on the Cardinals' roster.
- Whisenhunt wants unhappy players in camp - "They're under contract so they're expected to be there," Whisenhunt said after Wednesday's practice. "We expect all of our players that are under contract to be there."
- Kurt Warner welcomes a host of Habitat builders - The Warners, whose First Things First Foundation raised $650,000 for the project, will work on Habitat homes today and Tuesday.