If you are here, you likely are a fan of the Arizona Cardinals. This is good. That is what we are here for. We want RotB to be the spot for Cardinals fans like us to come and share our passion. To do that, we are looking to add to our team of writers so we can provide you with the content you want and need to feed your Cardinals fix.
It was just a year ago that I was another fan out there who wanted to try his hand at writing sports opinions for the world out there on the Internet. Now, I have been give the chance to lead the greatest Cardinals blog on the planet.
Do you want the
fame and fortune infamy and personal satisfaction of sharing your Cardinals takes to our fan base? Well, then read on!
- You must be a Cardinals fan.
- You should know a bit about football.
- You do not have to agree with me.
- You need to have some experience in writing about football or the Cardinals.
- You are willing to make some sort of commitment to contributing. (not necessarily forever)
- You will write for cheap. (The warm fuzzy feeling you get inside is enough for you.)
That's about it. If you have ever thought about it, but don't have the writing experience yet, get your feet wet with the FanPosts. I want to promote fan writing. If it weren't for someone doing that for me, I wouldn't be here sharing this -- I'd be stuck in front of the TV arguing with my brothers and friends. If you have something I like, I'll put it on the front page.
If you are interested, hit me up with an email. Tell me who you are, what your story is, and examples of your writing or links to them.