There are now three ROTB leagues set up and drafts are coming up. I know the first two leagues are full, but even if you did not get in to one of those leagues, you can create a league of your own for others to join and announce it here for participants or join other available leagues.
Remember, Yahoo! has teamed up with SB Nation to be the official fantasy football league of ROTB and the rest of the SB Nation family. If you haven't played with Yahoo! before, here are some of the good things about it, besides the fact that the leagues are free (!).
- Yahoo! Sports is the leading fantasy provider on the Internet, home to nearly 5 million fans playing the #1 fantasy football game available - all for free!
- Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football '11 is easy to use, with mock drafts, player comparisons features, and numerous customization options. Plus Yahoo! Sports offers superior stability, especially during drafts and games (Yahoo! Sports fantasy football doesn't drop the ball)
- Yahoo! Sports fantasy football provides fans with top-notch information, resources, and expert advice. From player notes to injury updates to Fantasy Football Live (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ffl) - Yahoo! Sports helps you win big.
- Fantasy football is the original social network, it is the way friends stayed connected over football no matter where they were, Yahoo! Sports continues the tradition by letting fans talk smack talk, check'in, and chat on newly launched message boards.
- Fantasy football isn't newspapers and fax machines anymore, fans are on the go and Yahoo! Sports lets fantasy football users manage their teams no matter where they are via mobile phones, iPads (new this year), and other mobile devices.
Yahoo! Fantasy Football supports SB Nation and pigskin awesomeness. It’s also the #1 Fantasy Football game thanks to dazzling player research, instant stats with free live scoring, iPhone, Android, and iPad apps this season. Plus, new scoring categories for long receptions and rush plays. (Yes!) Sign up at yahoo.com/fantasyfootball