It is open thread time. Here are some questions to discuss before the game starts.
What are the keys to the game for the Cards to snap their losing streak?
How much of an impact will Beanie Wells have?
What other changes will we see in personnel? Adrian Wilson saw less time, Jamell Fleming and Skelton were benched. Michael Floyd was benched. What could be next?
Will the offensive line be able to do better this time around? Last time Kevin Kolb was sacked nine times.
Will we see a win? And if not, does Whiz' seat get hot at all?
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.
Looking for Arizona Cardinals Tickets?
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.