The Cardinals find themselves in a pretty big hole entering halftime, down 21-7. Randall Cobb has made a couple of big plays for the Packers and James Jones has a touchdown as well. John Skelton hasn't been overly terrible, but his offensive line and receivers aren't giving him a ton of help. The receivers have 4 drops, with Early Doucet claiming 3 of them.
Join the thread and talk the second half with us. Will the Cardinals pull out a late game win?
Before we find out, please keep these rules in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!