The season has really come down to this. We are hoping Mark Sanchez doesn't beat us. At least we think we are pretty sure about Tim Tebow not being a threat, as he is expected to be inactive with rib injuries. Two 4-7 teams battle with quarterback issues and head coaches that are rumored to be on the hot seat.
What do you think the outcome will be?
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.
Looking for Arizona Cardinals Tickets?
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.