Well, this game has certainly been one of missed opportunities for both teams. It absolutely should not have been scoreless for either the Jets or the Cardinals entering the 2nd quarter, yet there they were. Beanie Wells came up short on two consecutive runs in Jets territory. Nick Folk then missed a field goal for New York to keep it all tied up.
It got even uglier after that. Ryan Lindley threw a pick, Mark Sanchez threw like 25 more and still, no one could score. This is really a battle between two completely inept defenses.
Finally at the end of the half, the Cards got a field goal after a fake punt run by Rashad Johnson.
On the bright side, Kerry Rhodes looks to be showing Rex Ryan, his former coach, that he is the real deal. He has two interceptions on Mark Sanchez.
Before you get to chatting in our open thread, be sure to read these rules and keep them in mind.
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!