Well, one more home game this season for the Arizona Cardinals. It is a sold out game, but there will be a lot of Bears fans. The Chicago Bears and their dominant defense will face the Cardinals' abysmal offense. The question is whether Ryan Lindley can avoid any turnovers, and if he could possibly get his first touchdown pass. A bigger question is whether the offense will even score a touchdown. An even bigger question is which defense will score first. Knowing both of these teams, a defensive touchdown seems inevitable.
Talk about the game!
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.
Looking for Arizona Cardinals Tickets?
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.