This pick was made by JSteezy.
With the seventh pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina.
Oh boy are the Jags a mess. Gabbert looked like a shell of an NFL QB and if he doesn't show signs of improvement the Jags are destined for a lot of future high draft picks. That being said, Gene Smith's job is riding on Gabbert's back, so he needs to give him two things: protection and weapons. Signing Robinson helps with the latter and I think the O-line prospects are a reach at this point, but Reiff could very well be taken here. Floyd would fit this pick, but I am going with Melvin Ingram. He has the ability to get to QB at a variety of angles. This choice won't help Gabbert, but is most logical pick to me.
What do you all think of the pick? We are all aware of Ingram's talent. Many wish he would fall far enough for the Cardinals to draft.
We still have a couple of teams needing a representative.
5. Bucs (b0rd3rline) Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
7. Jags (JSteezy) Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
8. Dolphins (due Saturday 10PM AZT) alaskancard
9. Panthers (due Sunday 10PM AZT) hevchv
10. Bills (due Monday, April 2 10PM AZT) ALL THE REST OF PICKS DUE BY 10 PM AZT skid83
11. Chiefs (Tues April 3) StuckinColorado
12. Seahawks (Wed April 4) LAcardsfan
13. Cardinals (Thurs April 5) GreaZzy
14. Cowboys (Friday April 6) KDean75
15. Eagles (Sat April 7) kj197728
16. Jets (Sun April 8) DrullinOverDaCards
17. Bengals (Mon April 9) CincyFan93
18. Chargers (Tues April 10) blank_38
19. Bears (Wed April 11) Kdean75
20. Titans (Thurs April 12)
21. Bengals (Fri April 13) CincyFan93
22. Browns (Sat April 14) Cardsdefense
23. Lions (Sun April 15)
24. Steelers (Mon April 16) Steamin Beamin
25. Broncos (Tues April 17) lacardsfan
26. Texans (Wed April 18) b0rd3rline
27. Patriots (Thurs April 19) psknapp
28. Packers (Fri April 20) GreaZzy
29. Ravens (Sat April 21)
30. 49ers (Sun April 22)
31. Patriots (Mon April 23) psknapp
32. Giants (Tues April 24) skid83