After many Arizona Cardinals players were limited in practice on Wednesday, it looked like the team was not as healthy as head coach Bruce Arians made the press believe after the team's win over Carolina.
However, after a second day of practice, it appears that things are not as dire as some thought.
Not a single player for Arizona missed practice, as linebacker Kenny Demens returned on a limited basis.
The other players that were limited for Arizona were Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), Kevin Minter (hamstring) and Ronald Talley (wrist).
The others that were full participants in practice, but still listed on the report were John Abraham (shoulder), Jasper Brinkley (groin), Daryn Colledge (shin), Darnell Dockett (groin), Rashad Johnson (finger) and Daryl Washington (knee).
The San Francisco 49ers are still affected by injuries.
Here is what their injury report looked like after Thursday's practice:
Out: WR Quincy Patton (foot)
Did not practice: DT Ray McDonald (biceps)
Limited: CB Nnamdi Asomugha, G Alex Boone (shoulder), T Anthony Davis (shoulder), CB Carlos Rogers (knee), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), LB Patrick Willis (groin)
Full participation: TE Vernon Davis (hamstring), RB Frank Gore (knee), G Mike Iupati (shoulder), QB Colin Kaepernick (foot), WR Marlon Moore (quad), T Joe Staley (knee), WR Kyle Williams (knee)
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- 2013 NFL picks: ROTB writers make their Week 6 winner selections
- Panthers vs. Cardinals review: Calais Campbell defense’s biggest star, Rob Housler awful according to PFF
- Panthers vs. Cardinals review: ROTB podcast talks Levi Brown trade, Carson Palmer problems, more [podcast]
- Cardinals vs. 49ers: Under the radar players to watch
- Carson Palmer, the NFL's most 'meh' quarterback