The big question entering the Week 6 contest between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers was whether or not receiver Larry Fitzgerald would be active. The start of the morning was that it looked like it was unlikely he would play, especially with a game on Thursday for the Cardinals.
However, the inactive lists were released and Fitz is active, meaning he will start at least. How much he plays and how effective he is will be determined as the game goes on, but he will play.
There is no player of note for the Cardinals that will be inactive. The only player that usually gets reps is defensive end Ronald Talley, but he only gets a few typically.
Here are Arizona's inactives: LB Kenny Demens, TE D.C. Jefferson, QB Ryan Lindley, T Bobby Massie, LB Kevin Minter, DE Ronald Talley and RB Ryan Williams.
For San Francisco, the most notable inactive is cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, who has been hampered with a knee injury.
Here are the inactive Niners: CB Nnamdi Asomugha, QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson, LB Jermaine Cunningham, WR Chris Harper, RB LaMichael James, G Joe Looney and G Patrick Omameh.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs. 49ers fact sheet: history, stats, connections
- Cardinals vs. 49ers TV schedule, online streaming, odds, broadcasters and more
- Cardinals vs. 49ers: Looking at the run defense against a very strong rushing attack
- Cardinals vs. 49ers preview: 5 questions for Niners Nation
- 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Week 6: Start Knowshon Moreno, Sit Chris Johnson