The Arizona Cardinals were back at practice again on Thursday and only one player did not participate -- that was running back Rashard Mendenhall, who is listed as having a toe injury. It was the second day in a row in which he did not practice at all, causing fans to wonder if this will be the week Ryan Williams finally is active and sees the field.
Aside from Mendy, the rest did practice in some fashion. Earl Watford (knee), Alfonso Smith (hamstring), Matt Shaughnessy (knee), Brittan Golden (hamstring), Karlos Dansby (quad) and Daryn Colledge (back) all were limited in practice.
Receivers Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) and Jaron Brown and defensive linemen Alameda Ta'amu (hip) and Ronald Talley (wrist) were listed but were full participants.
For Atlanta, receiver Roddy White still did not practice, as well as Jason Snelling and Stephen Nicolas.
Cornerback Robert Alford was a full participant in practice, while the rest (Sam Baker, Chase Coffman, Akeem Dent, Steven Jackson and Corey Peters) rounded out the list of players limited in practice.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Mental errors to blame for offensive struggles at the start of games, says Carson Palmer
- NFL picks, Week 8: There is a new leader
- Thursday Night Football open thread: Panthers vs Buccaneers
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals review: John Abraham shows up, Yeremiah Bell does not according to PFF
- Arizona Cardinals: Newcomer Williams signed for special teams, practice play