The Arizona Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles are in fairly good shape with their team health. The injury report for both teams was short.
For Arizona, only five players appeared, three of whom were limited. Two were newcomers to the list. Yeremiah Bell was limited with a knee injury. Rashad Johnson was also limited because of his ribs. Michael Floyd, who sprained his shoulder three weeks ago, still has some soreness, but is not expected to miss the game on Sunday. He was limited on Wednesday.
Quarterback Carson Palmer was listed on the report with a hand injury, as was running back Alfonso Smith with an ankle issue, but both participated fully in practice.
For the Eagles, they were without safety Earl Wolff, who has a knee injury. He missed practice. But after him, no one else was even limited.
Safety Colt Anderson (ankle), cornerback Fletcher Bradley (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee) and linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) were on the report, but did not miss any practice time.
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Reviewing the win over the Colts, talking NFC playoff race
- Carson Palmer: Playoff quarterback or fool's gold
- 2014 NFL Draft: What is the Arizona Cardinals' position of need?
- Arizona Cardinals has Top 10 defense in many categories after win over Colts
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals get no help from Dolphins, Redskins