Week 12 was not a great week for our staff in picking games...that is, except for me. I had a good week, going 10-4. Of course, the tie between the Vikings and Packers meant that everyone was wrong in that game.
Take a look at how the games turned out and then see the updated leaderboard.
I turned out to be the brilliant one picking the Jags.
Jesse remains in the lead, but his margin is shrinking.
Now let's take a look at the picks for the week.
There looks like a lot of agreement. Everyone is taking the Cowboys, the Patriots, the Panthers and the Broncos.
What do you think of the picks? Do you agree? Let us know who you have winning each game.
More from Revenge of the Birds
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Reviewing the win over the Colts, talking NFC playoff race
- Carson Palmer: Playoff quarterback or fool's gold
- 2014 NFL Draft: What is the Arizona Cardinals' position of need?
- Arizona Cardinals has Top 10 defense in many categories after win over Colts
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals get no help from Dolphins, Redskins