The injury reports are out for both the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans. Tennessee is entering the game quite healthy. Everyone on the injury report were full participants in practice and everyone except for Akeem Ayers is probable. Ayers is questionable.
For the Arizona Cardinals, tight end Rob Housler missed practice again and is listed as doubtful. Without practicing at all this week, it seems very unlikely he would play on Sunday. Receiver Michael Floyd (ankle) and quarterback Carson Palmer (elbow) were limited, but they are both expected to play.
Running back Andre Ellington (knee) and guard Paul Fanaika (back) practiced fully on Friday and are probable for the game.
- ROTB Roundtable: Tyrann Mathieu, Playoff Scenarios, and Offensive Gameplans
- Arizona Cardinals 2013 draft class riddled with injuries
- Tyrann Mathieu injury: Cardinals, Honey Badger not worried about past, we shouldn't worry either
- Rams vs. Cardinals review: Crusty veterans lead the way according to PFF
- Cardinals vs. Titans injury report: Floyd, Housler out for Arizona, Tennessee without four starters in practice