On Monday, when the team returned to University of Phoenix Stadium for practice, the media took advantage. The local radio stations were full of Arizona Cardinals.
Also on Arizona Sports 620, it was veteran linebacker John Abraham who talked about his decision to join the Cardinals, how he prefers to play standing up as a linebacker and how he has managed to play so long in a league at a position that is hard to do that.
Head coach Bruce Arians also was on the air with Arizona Sports 620. Here is what he had to say:
General manager Steve Keim also was on the air, too.
Lastly, it was rookie Kevin Minter, on Fox Sports 910.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- The good, the bad, the ugly from Cardinals vs. Packers
- Cardinals vs. Packers defensive playing time
- Playing time on offense for the Arizona Cardinals against the Green Bay Packers
- Announcing the ROTB fantasy league(s) through Yahoo!
- Arizona Cardinals injury update: Williams might not play, WRs back in practice