There are two more practices this week -- Friday and Saturday afternoons. Friday is a regular practice and Saturday is the annual Red and White practice.
For both practices this weekend, fans can park on the east side (Green and Grey) and west side (Orange) of the stadium beginning at 12:30 p.m. Fans can enter University of Phoenix Stadium at Hyundai Gate 1 (west side) and through Budweiser Gate 3 (east side) by 1:30 p.m.
Following the Red and White practice on Saturday, the entire team will sign autographs along the lower field wall on both sidelines prior to leaving the field. To ensure all fans have an enjoyable and safe experience, fans are asked to be considerate of each other and especially to those younger fans attempting to get an autograph.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- 2013 NFL training camp: Jamell Fleming has competition to overcome
- Larry Fitzgerald and how he will be used in the Bruce Arians offense
- 2013 NFL training camp: Predicting the Arizona Cardinals preseason standouts
- ROTB Roundtable: Pre-season, Returners, and Roster Surprises
- Arizona Cardinals rookie Jonathan Cooper feels pressure to succeed
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.