With the final week of training camp going on, the Arizona Cardinals players and staff have been frequenting the Phoenix airwaves. There are lots of interviews -- more than I can keep up with. So, here is an interview roundup with the audio, the guest and what they talked about.
On Wednesday there were several interviews.
Receiver Kerry Taylor spoke to Arizona Sports, who spoke about his battle to make the team and what he brings to the table. (Oddly enough, he says several things that he told me a couple of weeks ago when I interviewed him)
Also on Arizona Sports was offensive lineman Daryn Colledge. He talked about his leg injury, offensive line unit he is a part of and the offense. He called the offense pretty complex.
Cornerback Javier Arenas also joined Arizona Sports. He talked about the situation in Kansas City, leading to his trade here. He also called himself great in camp. He doesn't lack confidence.
On Fox Sports 910, defensive line coach Brentson Buckner was a guest. He spoke about his journey to being a coach, training camp and the defense.
Then it was defensive lineman Frostee Rucker on Fox Sports 910. He talked about the defense, the defensive line and getting ready for the regular season.
I'm sure there will have been more today and more on the way.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: Areas of Improvement, 53 Man Roster, and League Surprises
- NFL roster moves: Arizona Cardinals add K Dan Carpenter, release Robert Gill, Robby Toma
- Fantasy football predictions for Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald, more
- Rashard Mendenhall, Tony Jefferson shine; pass rush fails vs Cowboys, according to PFF
- Arizona Cardinals pass rush versus Green Bay Packers: Who got it done