The Arizona Cardinals have already made the majority of their roster decisions, but still we can look at who got the playing time on offense. The Cardinals had 66 snaps on offense.
This is how it was divided up.
Quarterbacks: Drew Stanton 3, Ryan Lindley 63
Running backs: Andre Ellington 27, Stepfan Taylor 17, Ryan Williams 17
Wide receivers: Jaron Brown 50, Kerry Taylor 39, Mike Thomas 24, Dan Buckner 20, Charles Hawkins 13, Andre Roberts 3, Michael Floyd 3
Tight ends: D.C. Jefferson 41, Kory Sperry 39, Richard Quinn 12, Alex Gottlieb 12, Jim Dray 11
Offensive line: Earl Watford 66, Nate Potter 66, Bobby Massie 66, Chilo Rachal 66, Mike Gibson 66
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- NFL roster cuts 2013: Reggie Walker unexpected cut for Arizona Cardinals, Kerry Taylor makes the team
- NFL roster cuts: Arizona Cardinals place Jonathan Cooper on injured reserve, say goodbye to 13
- NFL roster cuts: Predicting the (1st) 53-man roster for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals vs Broncos final score: The positives in the 32-24 win over Denver
- Cardinals vs. Broncos: 5 Negatives