The Arizona Cardinals will travel to Green Bay, Wisconsin to play the Packers in their first preseason contest this Friday. However, they do have some public practices at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The team is scheduled to be at the stadium for the following days and times.
Monday, 8/5/13 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/6/13 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/7/13 2:00-4:35 PM
They will travel to Green Bay on Thursday, and then they will play on Friday. The next camp practice will be on Monday the 12th.
So if you haven't yet, get out to Glendale and catch a practice or two.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals target points allowed, turnovers on defense
- The Arizona Cardinals and the importance of the running game
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: 10 (+1) observations from the Red and White practice
- NFL training camp: Patrick Peterson 'could be one of the top 5 WRs in the league'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp 2013: Ryan Williams says "there's nothing wrong" with his knee
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.