With Week 3 of the NFL season set to kick off tonight with the return of Andy Reid to Philadelphia for a tilt between Chip Kelly's Eagles and Reid's Chiefs, it is time for our "expert" staff to make their picks of the week. Last week, the staff did well, with no one going worse than 8-8. Three even went 13-3.
As you can tell, the Colts and the Eagles gave us trouble.
On to this week. Here are our Week 3 picks.
What are the apparent lock picks? That would be the Broncos, the Seahawks and the Vikings.
What do you think of our picks? You can tell we are bunch of homers. Despite the matchup nightmare that the Saints pose, six of us have the Cardinals coming out of Sunday with a 2-1 record.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: Improved Areas, Concerns, and Important Factors
- Lions vs. Cardinals: Breaking down the defensive sets
- Lions vs. Cardinals review: Talking defensive schemes, young players and more on the ROTB podcast
- Cardinals vs. Lions: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Cardinals vs. Lions Review: What We Learned From The 25-21 Victory