In Week 2, Vegas didn't get the best of me. I was 11-5 against the spread, bringing me to 18-13-1 in two weeks. Thursday Night Football brings an intriguing game in terms of storyline as Andy Reid, the new coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, takes his team to Philadelphia to face the team he coached for over a decade.
The Eagles are given a standard three-point home field advantage. They are 1-1 overall and against the spread. The Chiefs are 2-0 and have looked pretty good. However, despite the Chiefs defense looking stout, the Philly offense will be too much and playing at home will be the difference.
Pick: Eagles, -3.0.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: Improved Areas, Concerns, and Important Factors
- Lions vs. Cardinals: Breaking down the defensive sets
- Lions vs. Cardinals review: Talking defensive schemes, young players and more on the ROTB podcast
- Cardinals vs. Lions: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Cardinals vs. Lions Review: What We Learned From The 25-21 Victory