The Arizona Cardinals continued with their practice schedule in Florida and the team got just a little bit healthier, while the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sit a little shorthanded at receiver.
Starting running back Rashard Mendenhall saw his injury status upgraded on Thursday, as he participated fully in practice for the first time in quite some time.
The only three players that did not practice were Dan Williams, who is dealing with the death of his father, safety Rashad Johnson, who had a fingertip severed in last week's game in New Orleans, and rookie linebacker Kevin Minter, who is suffering from a hamstring injury.
Larry Fitzgerald still was listed on the injury report because of his hamstring, but he also practiced fully, as did defensive lineman Ronald Talley.
For Tampa Bay, they had four players sit out practice -- starting receivers Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams, offensive lineman Gabe Carimi and defensive lineman Derek Landri.
Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and cornerback Rashaan Melvin both practiced fully, while tight end Tom Crabtree and defensive tackle Gary Gibson were limited.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Thursday Night Football open thread: 49ers/Rams
- NFL picks against the spread: 49ers to bounce back in St. Louis
- NFL picks, Week 4: The writing staff tries to recover from rough Week 3
- Cardinals at Saints review: Lyle Sendlein, Levi Brown polar opposites according to PFF
- NFL injury report, Week 4: Larry Fitzgerald a full participant; Rashad Johnson does not practice