The Arizona Cardinals are struggling offensively and trail the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10-0 at halftime. Luckily, they are only 10 down. Unfortunately, it looks insurmountable right now unless things change.
Talk about it. Complain. Hope. Cheer! It's still game day.
In your discussion, please remember to keep these rules in mind.
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments.
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- NFL inactives, Week 4: Rashad Johnson inactive for Cardinals; Jackson, Williams to play for Bucs
- Cardinals v Buccaneers: What to watch as Arizona battles rookie Glennon
- Cardinals vs. Buccaneers: The stats, history, connections and more
- Fantasy football advice, Week 4: Start Peyton, sit Eli Manning
- Which Tampa Bay Buccaneers player would you add to the Cardinals?