And after Monday, fantasy owners across the world will be checking in to see if they were able to notch a win for their teams as well.
Here's a look at three Cardinals players' fantasy performances, as well as three players from around the league.
1) Larry Fitzgerald - 12 Points: After a disappointing last few weeks, Fitz finally had a decent game. Bringing in 6 receptions for 68 yards, it was his game-tying TD that really raised his point performance. And considering he had 0 targets the entire 1st half, if you have him on your team like I do, you'll take it with no complaints.
2) Carson Palmer - 9 Points: If you're starting Palmer, I'm going to assume that you forgot about drafting a QB until it was too late. Palmer isn't known for his huge fantasy performances, and Sunday was another mediocre game (Both on the field, and in fantasy football). Palmer went 21-38 for 248 yards and 1 TD, but it was the 2 interceptions that really brought down his point total.
3) Jay Feely - 8 Points: At least the Kicker isn't disappointing! Feely had two FG's in the game, one for 42 yards, and another for 27 yards (Which ended up being the deciding score).
1) Peyton Manning - 29 Points: To put it simply, Manning is having an incredible year. He once again led all players for scoring, going 28-34 for 327 yards and 4 TD's. Expect Manning to continue to be a nightmare match-up for fantasy owners. (Unless you have him on your team, which in that case, enjoy this season.)
2) Tony Gonzales - 26 Points: Gonzales was the 2nd highest scoring player in fantasy football for this week, bringing in 12 receptions for 149 yards and 2 TD's. Gonzales is definitely making sure that his final season in the NFL is a memorable one.
3) Adrian Peterson - 26 Points: At this point, does anyone expect anything different from "All Day"? Peterson rushed 23 times for 140 yards and 2 TD's. Don't expect him to slow down anytime in the near future.
(Note: Fantasy points are based off of standard ESPN.com scoring rules. These points should correspond to most fantasy sites.)