Jim Dray overtook Kory Sperry as the starter (though both will likely start if Rob Housler is unavailable) at tight end.
Bradley Sowell, who was listed before as the third left tackle, is now the third right tackle. Guard Earl Watford was listed as the backup at both guard positions. Now he is listed only at right guard. Does that mean Mike Gibson is the primary left guard backup? Perhaps.
There were some jersey number changes as well, as noted by Darren Urban on the team's official site.
John Abraham gets his number 55, while Karlos Dansby, who had the number, takes 56, which was left by Reggie Walker's departure. No ward as to whether any compensation was involved.
Eric Winston goes from 65 to 73. He wore 74 in Kansas City. Jasper Brinkley goes to 52 (he had 54) now that Colin Parker is no longer on the roster. Tony Jefferson is now 22.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Fantasy football sit/start advice: Sit Rob Housler, start the defense
- NFL practice squad: Arizona Cardinals bring back Kenny Demens, add 2 to fill squad
- Paul Fanaika: Starting right guard for Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals to stand pat with unbalanced roster
- NFL roster cuts: Bradley Sowell is "an excellent young tackle prospect"