The Arizona Cardinals were back at practice on Wednesday and the team released its first official injury report of the season. There was not much in the way of surprises. Rob Housler, who is still nursing a high ankle sprain, did not practice. He is listed as day-to-day, but as I have mentioned before, I think it would be a shock if he played on Sunday.
As for the other players, they all participated, albeit in a limited status. I would expect all of them to play on Sunday.
Here is the list for both teams
Did not practice: Rob Housler (ankle)
Limited: Javier Arenas (hip), D.C.Jefferson (knee), Rashard Mendenhall (knee), Dan Williams (ankle)
For the Rams:
Did not practice: TE Cory Harkey (knee), DB Quinton Pointer (thigh), S Darian Stewart (thigh), LB Jonathan Stewart (hip)
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: 53 Man Roster, Week One Keys, and St. Louis Obstacles
- Cardinals vs. Rams: PFF matchups and grades
- Cardinals vs. Rams: Offensive line remembers Thursday night debacle
- Cardinals vs. Rams: Tyrann Mathieu talks about handling Tavon Austin
- Arizona Cardinals depth changes a little and some players get new numbers