The Arizona Cardinals will kick off their 2013 regular season schedule on the road against the St. Louis Rams, against whom they lost both matchups in 2012. Both team teams, while considered improved, are not expected to compete in the NFC West. It will be a measuring stick of sorts for both teams to get off to a good start.
Here is the information you need to watch the game on TV and listen on the radio.
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams
Kickoff time: 4:25 PM ET/1:25 PM AZT
TV: FOX, DirecTV 414 (NFL League Pass)
Broadcast team: Dick Stockton (play-by-play), Ronde Barber (color), Kris Budden (sideline)
Local radio: News Talk 92.3, KVVA 107.1 (Spanish)
Broadcast teams: (English) Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Ron Wolfley (color), Paul Calvisi (sideline); (Spanish) Gabriel Trujillo (play-by-play), Rolando Cantu (color)
National radio: Sirius XM Radio 91
Sports USA Radio broadcast team: Adam Amin (play-by-play), John Robinson (color), Brendan Wiese (sideline)
Odds: Rams, -4.5; Over/under 41.5
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs. Rams podcast previews: ROTB's guest appearances
- Cardinals vs. Rams: A look at the Arizona running game
- Cardinals vs. Rams: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 1 win over St. Louis
- NFL injury report, Week 1: Rob Housler still out, Andre Roberts limited on Thursday
- 2013 NFL picks against the spread: Take the champions on the road to open the season?